Thursday, March 02, 2006

Comments. Arrogance at it's worst!

Apparently some people would rather spout off and be all insulting without having a bloody clue of what they speak. My problem was never with the instructions. The comment, if read properly, was referring to something Jay Leno featured on the Tonight Show. The example he showed on the show was quite simply nothing more than a picture of a table. Nothing more. That's why it was so funny in it's absurdity.

My problem with Ikea is their extremely poor customer service. It is quite simply deplorable. If those who commented would have taken a moment to read what this blog was all about they may not have been so arrogant in their condemnation of me. There is nothing so frustrating as those who feel they can make arrogant comments based on 1/100th of the information. And to make matters worse the comments were either left annonymously or in such a way as to avoid my responding to them. Gutless to boot. Nothing worse than guttless arrogance!

I will say this much. Ikea did in fact replace my table. Of course they did it in the most ridiculously inefficient, costly (to them) and arduous fashion. They also made it clear that they were not accomodating me because the product was in fact faulty, which it was, but because of the extremely poor fashion in which this whole thing was handled by them. The bottom line is that they still do not stand behind their products. So, to those negative commenters who were too guttless to leave a way of contacting them and who didn't care to take the time to read the information I say "Get a life, ya bunch of dumbasses!"

TAGS: | | |

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little girly boy, Boo-hoo!

Let me cry with you. Would you like some Kleenex? They don't need to be assembled. Maybe you would complain about how they don't absorb so well compared to diapers wich you might need.

Love, hugs and kisses!

Maria

Ross Dudley said...

Go away littel girl you're bugging me. And quit leaving comments here as they are unwelcome, imature and ignorant. If those words are to big for you look them up in a dictionary.

I do have a question: What does not need to be assembled and why the fuck do you insist on keying on this point when my blog has very little to do with that? More ignorance on your part if you ask me!

Now, PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST! GO AWAY!

Unknown said...

CYNTHIA DIAZ WHAT ARE YOU THINKING USING "MARIA'S" NAME TO TALK CRAP ABOUT IKEA! GET A LIFE!!

Anonymous said...

I've been to IKEA maybe three times. I have to say that the customer service isn't as great as the product they sell. If I were to shop there for myself, I would probably go for a few things and come out with everything I can fit on that over-sized and hard to move cart. It's not that everything looks good at all, it's just that everything goes with everything else. The only problem is that if I start shopping at IKEA, I can't get something from target because the colors are different.

Crista said...

My sweet dad built me a PAX unit in my closet, and the shelves just collapsed. I called the IKEA MD store, only to be transferred to the customer service hotline. I asked it they could tell me if the store has a part in stock, and was informed that individual stores DO NOT ACCEPT CUSTOMER PHONE CALLS. They also cannot mail me the part. So... my only option is to drive 45 minutes to the store and wait in line to see if they have the part in stock. If they don't, I've wasted 1 1/2 of my time + gas. My past experience with IKEA is that they usually do not have the part. But I'm stopping at the cafe so I'm ready with some swedish meatballs to throw at them.