Friday, October 21, 2005

IKEA sucks - Banging my head against the wall that is IKEA

After not having heard one word from these idiots, I phoned them again today. I got into another shouting match with the asshole on the other end when he informed me that I was not on any of the call back lists. Those F*%#(@ers never put me on one in the first place. Did they really think I would just go away? Wrong!

After being yelled at again that there is only a 45 day warranty on their stuff I told him that I did not care about their 45 day crap and that I would not stop, would not go away until they either replaced the broken pieces or gave me my money back. I tried to get him to look at a tamer version of my original post but he claimed that his computer was being blocked from viewing this page. Yeah right. So he gave me an E-mail address to send the pictures to and assured me that I would hear back from them. I tried to get him to commit to a day for call back, which of course he could not or would not do.

So I sent the E-mail to the address that he gave me as well as the one I found when looking at the source code of their E-mail Form page. I am resolved to do so every day from now on until I get somewhere.

Have any suggestions about this? Want to share your own horror story? Feel free to leave a comment and I will post it here for the whole world to see.

TAGS: | | |

No comments: